Christmas Projects 2019
Christmas is a time of Hope and Love, celebrating the birth of Jesus. Unfortunately there are many kids, youth and families who feel hope-less during this season. This reality holds true for several of our Bernard families as well as for local youth at Cyrus Centre.
Together we can make a difference by spreading glimpses of Hope this Christmas.
City Life Church has committed to a number of Christmas Initiatives this year and we are excited to impact many in our community with a touch of hope, love and kindness!
- For Afternoon Adventures families to enjoy a wonderful Christmas Banquet at City Life Church, receive a gift card, and a Ginger bread house per family.
- Our goal is to raise $5,000.00
- Purchase a Plate in the lobby or donate online
- To serve at this year’s Afternoon Adventures Banquet on December 3, 2019
- Contact Sandra Lindhout for details email@example.com or 604 792 0694
- To sponsor food hampers for 30 Bernard families to ensure they can enjoy a festive meal during Christmas
- Our goal is to raise $4,800.00
- Purchase a hamper in the lobby or donate online
- To deliver food hampers to families
- Contact Jannette Loosdrecht for details firstname.lastname@example.org or 604 792 0694
Cyrus Centre Stockings:
- To purchase 60 stockings ( and stocking stuffers) for youth who come by Cyrus Centre on December 24, 25 and 26 to bless them with an unexpected Christmas gift
- Our goal is to raise $1,500.00
- Purchase a stocking in the lobby or donate online
Cyrus Centre PJ’s
- To purchase 40 pairs of PJ’s for youth who will access Cyrus Centre’s temporary Winter Shelter Program, and often come in without anything except wet/cold clothing on their back.
- Our goal is to raise $800.00
- The Salvation Army Church is reaching out to the local churches to help find volunteers willing to do a kettle shift or two! Please consider this opportunity to help the Salvation Army reach their goal to fill all kettle shifts
- Volunteer Application Forms are available in the lobby
- Please call Salvation Army Church direct at 604 792 0001 if you have any questions