“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
2 Chronicles 7:14
“Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”
In this season, we are making a commitment to draw close to God through prayer! Living a life with God at the center means communicating with Him, drawing close to Him, and allowing the supernatural presence of his Spirit to come upon our lives. These things cannot happen without prayer.
We believe that there is power in prayer and that as we pray, God will hear us and will respond. Your prayer matters. It makes a difference.
What Can We Pray For?
- Our City
- Protection and healing from sickness
- Safety of those on the frontlines
- Families – peace and grace
- Open doors to serve others
- Our Government and Leaders (Federal, Provincial, Municipal)
- People would come to know Jesus
- Online services
- Life Groups – places of connection, strength, every need met
- Presence of God in our homes, marriages, families
- Peace and faith to overrule fear and anxiety
- Financial provision and heart of generosity
- Healing for those who are sick and protection from sickness
- Strengthening of the church with renewed passion and purpose
- Heart for those who don’t know Jesus
Resources on Prayer: